Tilt Rotary Drum Polishing Machine
|Model||Capacity||Machine power||Rotation speed||PU lining||Net Weight||Dimension|
Primary Features of the Tilt Drum Polishing Machine
Now, this machine uses the same working principles as the rotary barrel finishing machine. You can have your barrel fitted an inner-lining to enhance the final finish and also to elongate the lifespan of your finishing barrel.
Here are some exciting facts about the tilt rotary drum finishing machine:
- Ideal for small and medium-sized parts finishing – particularly deburring and polishing
- It refines your parts’ surfaces exceptionally well – including the most intricate corners.
- Its barrel is either hexagonal or octagonal to enhance finishing effectiveness and efficiency.
- You can inspect the finishing process safely when the machine is running.
Fields That Best Suit Your Tilt Rotary Drum Finishing Machine
- Ideal for industries where you deal with small or medium-sized parts finishing, such as wardrobe accessories or even jewelry.
- You can polish your parts’ surfaces to get rid of the dull film, which makes your parts look ugly.