Stainless Steel Tumbling Media
Just like the carbon steel tumbling media, the most common application of stainless steel tumbling media is burnishing metals such as brass. Unlike the corn cob or walnut shell media, stainless steel media can polish the metal parts inside out, including even the hard-to-reach areas.Steel Tumbling Media, Tumbling Media
Another advantage is that it doesn’t create dust like corn cob media does. Thus, you don’t need to clean the finished parts. It also improves pre-plating finishing and reduces the porosity on the plated parts.
By imparting compression stress, it increases wear-resistance of the workpieces as well. It eliminates the need to use rust and corrosion inhibitors and requires minimum storage space.
- Easy Handling and Storage
- Rust Inhibitors Unnecessary
- Improved Parts Wear Resistance
- Wide Selection of Shapes and Sizes
- Long Lifetime
- Low Maintenance
- Eliminates use of rust inhibitor
- Aggressive Acidic compound polishing process
- Surface Case-Hardening
- Increasing Wear Resistance
- Reducing Metal Porosity
- Highly Lustre Surface