Rotary Barrel Tumbling Machine
Rotary barrel tumbling machines are the oldest way of surface finishing. Yet, it is still widely used because of its low cost. Barrel sizes range from small size as 25L to huge barrel size 500L.Barrel Tumbling Machines, Mass Finishing Machine
Rotary barrel tumbling machines are the oldest way of surface finishing. Yet, it is still widely used because of its low cost. Barrel sizes range from small size as 25L to huge barrel size 500L.
In barrel tumbling process, the rotary drum rolls the mass in the barrel and parts get the desired surface. The process usually takes hours or even days. After all, barrel process is available either wet or dry or even without media.
Barrel tumbling machines are available in Hexagonal shape and Olive shape.
- Economic mass finishing machine with long process time
- Durable PU Casting Lining for long service life
- Digital process timer
- Variable Speed control
- Safety protective cover for operators
- Capable to provide very shining surface
- Very small, thin, long or sensitive parts
- Plastic parts and wood parts
- Small batch testing
- Heavy load finishing
- Rust removal