KL-660 Electrostatic Powder Coating Machine Technical Data
|Rated output voltage||24VDC|
|Cascade input voltage||12V|
|Maximum output current||180Ua(max)|
|Maximum output voltage||0-100KV ( adjustable)|
|Maximum powder injection||600g/min|
|The temperature range in use||-10 ℃+50 ℃|
|Maximum input-air pressure||10kg/cm2|
|Maximum input-air pressure||6kg/cm2|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4kg/cm2|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed air||1.4g/N m3|
|The maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1ppm|
KL-660 Electrostatic Powder Coating System Features:
- Fully adjustable amperage, which ranges from 0 – 100kV. It thus makes the machine flexible.
- This machine helps you do away with the Faraday Cage Effect by using pulse power technology. This cutting edge works by cutting power off and on.
- It comes with three pre-configured settings that enable you to powder coat better on different surface types. You can powder coat on flat surfaces, hard-to-reach corners, and also recoat surfaces exceptionally well.
- Apart from adjusting amperage, you can also adjust airflow in the system.
- A 100kV powder coating spray gun with an ergonomic handle that lets you powder coat quickly.
- The KL-660 electrostatic powder coating equipment can withstand any form of polite assault on the job. It can function optimally even in the most demanding working conditions.
- The powder coating equipment is portable. You can move it around, and the best part is that it has a compact design. It does not consume a lot of space.
Features of Electrostatic Powder Painting System
- This machine is one of the few powder coating equipment that enables you to do away with the Faraday Cage Effect. It uses the new cutting-edge pulse technology to achieve this feature.
- The powder coating equipment has a user-friendly interface that helps you interact with the machine well for the best powder coating results, especially on complex shapes.
- This machine is highly efficient on powder. It has an excellent powder extraction rate, which helps avoid powder wastage.
Back of control unit
How the Electrostatic Powder Coating System Works
- When you start up the machine, the fluidizing component of the powder coating machine sucks up powder from the powder hopper. It sucks the powder up to the spraying gun through the powder hose. It fluidizes by mixing air and powder.
- Then, when powder reaches the spraying gun’s nozzle, it becomes electrostatically charged. The electrostatic charge is significant because it helps you maintain efficiency by ensuring a 99.9% powder transfer rate on your surfaces.
- The machine’s flexibility allows you to control both the conveying and dosing air using digital control and pneumatic units and the fluidizing air.
Related Powder Coating Equipment?
Send Your Inquiry Today