Double Barrel Rotary Tumbling Machine
Rotary barrel tumbling machines are the oldest way of surface finishing. Yet, it is still widely used because of its low cost. Barrel sizes available are 140X2L, 300X2L and 500X2L.Barrel Tumbling Machines, Mass Finishing Machine
Rotary barrel tumbling machines are the oldest way of surface finishing. Yet, it is still widely used because of its low cost. Barrel sizes available are 140X2L, 300X2L and 500X2L.
In barrel tumbling process, the rotary drum rolls the mass in the barrel and parts get the desired surface. 2 barrels are driven by one single motor with the same speed. Therefore, you can deburr different parts lots at the same time.
The double barrel machines are available also in Hexagonal shape and also Olive shape.
|(L)||L x W x H (mm)||(kw)||(rpm)||(mm)|
- Economic mass finishing machine with long process time
- Durable PU Casting Lining for long service life
- Digital process timer
- Variable Speed control
- Safety protective cover for operators
- Capable to provide super high polishing surface
- Very small, thin, long or sensitive parts
- Plastic parts and wood parts
- Small batch testing
- Heavy load finishing
- Rust removal