CD centrifugal disk finishing machines with manual discharge
CD centrifugal disk finishing machines offer cost-effective solutions for small batch processing for smaller parts. It is the economic model of the category because of manual discharge.Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines, Mass Finishing Machine
CD centrifugal disk finishing machines offer cost-effective solutions for small batch processing for smaller parts. The high energy disc finishing technology provides up to 10 times faster process than vibratory finishing. The short processing time and high automation level is a major advantage of the finishing process.
At INOVATEC, 50L, 80L, and 120L are the most popular size centrifugal disc finisher. Depending on spinner speed (50-180 RPM) and the water level, centrifugal disc finishing equipment can accomplish work from aggressive deburring to luster polishing.
|Model||Capacity||Size||Motor||Weight||Speed||Chamber Diameter||PU thickness|
- Compact design and easy to handle
- Process timer setting
- Continuous speed adjustment
- Optional processing barrel unloading and discharge
- Optional forward and backward movement
- stampings, castings or machined parts finishing
- Parts with size around 150mm or smaller
- Parts with thickness 1mm and above