Benchtop Powder Coating Oven KL Lab Powder Coating Oven Specifications
|Inner chamber size:||width300mm x depth300mm x height450mm|
|Outer size:||width500mm x depth500mm x height7100mm|
|Power supply:||electricity, Total 3kw,|
|Warm-up time:||15-30 minutes(180 degree)|
|Temperature stability:||< ± 3-5°C|
|Temperature RANGE:||0-250 °C|
KL-4355-T Benchtop Powder Coating Oven Laboratory Powder Coating Oven
The KL-4355-T benchtop powder curing oven is a small scale machine that is ideal for laboratory use. It is designed for high performance and maximum efficiency.
KL-4355-T Benchtop Powder Curing Oven Features:
- Easy to understand and operate. You can control its operating temperature as well as its operational duration.
- The machine warms up quickly – it can raise temperatures to as high as 180 degrees in just under 15 minutes.
- It provides a uniform circulation of hot air within the machine.
- If the machine becomes too hot inside, it’ll protect you by automatically interrupting the curing process.
- The KL-4355-T benchtop powder curing machine is environmentally friendly as it uses electricity. It has zero toxic emissions.
- The machine has shelves to hold small parts. However, these shelves can be removed to fit larger pieces.
Send Your Inquiry Today