|set||1||120mmRock wool sandwich panel|
|2||Heating room||100000kcal||set||1||120mmRock wool sandwich panel|
|3||Supply/return air tunnel||set||1||1.0mmGalvanized sheet|
|4||Heat Exchange||100000kcal||Heat-resistant stainless steel|
|5||Fan||exhaust: 4000m³/h Power: 1.5kw||pc||1||Nanjing nuofang Fan|
|6||Control System||button control box||SET||1|
- Premium G90 galvanized 16 and 18 gauge US Steel construction with an additional 12 gauge on the frame.
- 4” wall thickness with 2 layers of 1250°F high temperature 8# density fiber wool insulation staggered opposite the seam to ensure no heat loss.
- Intelligent, modular design enables on-site installation and customization where space is limited.
- Unique, nut and bolt construction on walls and roof can be easily removed for maintenance or extension of the system.
- Available in Natural or LP gas configuration.
- 400,000-2,300,000 BTU/hr burner output.
- Runs on 230V.
- Reaches cure temperatures in minutes and maintains consistent temperatures throughout oven space.
- Temperature regulation up to 500°F.
- Flat, 12 gauge steel floor for rolling racks easily in or out of the oven.
- All hardware, fasteners, and manuals included with oven.
- All ovens have 1 Phase input.
8x8x10 Powder Coat Oven Definitive Guide
Inovatec Machinery manufactures a full line of American-made industrial batch ovens ideal for powder coating, heat treating, composite curing, and more. Inovatec ovens are economically efficient systems equipped to quickly reach and maintain even cure temperatures, from front to back, throughout your curing process.
Our innovative designers have created a unique system that can be easily expanded lengthwise. As your business grows, so can your oven. Also, our standard 4’, 6’, and 7’ wide systems can be assembled at our facility and shipped completed to the customer on a flatbed truck. At any time, this system can easily be moved within your facility or even to another facility.
The quality of our Inovatec ovens surpasses the industry marketplace. Columbia Coatings uses premium materials and components throughout our ovens. Our systems are manufactured using 12, 16, and 18 gauge G90 galvanized US Steel which is precisely cut and bent with our state-of-the-art AMADA Laser and Brake Press.